|Salary:||£23,000 - £60,000 Annual|
|Description:||Fantastic Account Management role in a really cool industry.|
If you want a job where you can make a real impact and be recognised and rewarded for your achievements then this is the role for you!
This company is a friendly, rapidly growing product design, sourcing and manufacturing agency with established offices in the UK and China.
Working with the worlds leading entertainment and media brands, this company create engaging sales premiums, exciting retail merchandise and on-brand promotional products to support the execution of their clients global sales and marketing strategies.
Based in Caterham, Surrey, their UK offices benefit from good public transport links as well as on-site parking.
- Play a crucial role in the ongoing development and success of this exciting business, and be generously rewarded for the results you achieve.
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and account management skills
- Convert opportunities to increase sales and hit exceed your targets.
- Dealing with a wide range of interesting and fun merchandise every day, and will be encouraged to put forward your own new product ideas to generate further interest from customers and prospects, ably supported by your account management colleagues as well as the in-house design team.
- Build strong relationships and maintain regular contact with a variety of suppliers, liaising regularly with factories in Europe and Asia.
- Exceptional people skills, including an excellent telephone manner and a friendly and charismatic personality that clients can easily warm to.
- Great at building relationships both within and outside the team, comfortable communicating at all levels
- Well-presented and approachable, a quick learner and excited by new challenges. Creative and forward thinking, excellent problem-solving skills and able to influence and persuade others to your point of view.
- You thrive on hitting and exceeding sales targets and are proud of your track record of success in your career to date.
- Computer literate (particularly with Microsoft Excel), strong analytical and project management skills,
- Your ability to work well under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and your confidence handling multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding career prospects with potential to move in to Business Development
- Ongoing training and support
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Welcoming and fun company atmosphere with regular team outings and incentives
- A basic salary of 23k - 25k with realistic first year OTE of 60k+