|Salary:||£18,000 - £65,000 Annual|
|Location:||City, Tyne and Wear|
|Description:||This company is a forward thinking UK start-up with the backing and ambition to make it big.|
If you are a focused, driven individual, with the determination to be the best, this role is for you.
Benefits/salary; Basic £18k to £25K per annum OTE £60k plus pension, Laptop, Phone, car allowance and benefits
Job duties include:
Proactively find sales opportunities through a combination of talking to business owners in the UK and Ireland. This involves cold calling and using any existing contacts. Once contacts made you will need to set up appointments to deliver a pitch in an optimised and highly professional level. Offering their services to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
Full product training is provided.
- To be successful you must meet or exceed agreed sales targets
- Communicate, present, liaise and negotiate with potential customers to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Organise and deliver successful meetings and presentations to customers
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods
Essential requirements for this role are:
- A desire to be the best, to fight for every deal and to make money.
- Self-motivated, smart, polished, articulate and confident.
- Confident in cold calling and able to turn calls into accounts.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude with a will to succeed.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Previous field sales/account management experience. B2B advantageous
- Able to drive and have access to a car would be an advantageous
The successful applicant will have experience selling a product to a business, be able to cold call businesses and make appointments to meet decision makers, have excellent communication skills, good time management and administration skills. They offer on-going training, excellent bonus and ongoing career progression.