|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 Annual|
This company is a multinational commercial equipment finance provider. The company was founded for a distinct purpose: to serve the entrepreneurial segment of the small- and medium-sized business sector, helping these companies grow at the grassroots level.
As the Account Manager for Customers and Vendors, you will be responsible for increasing their market exposure and revenue streams through successfully promoting and selling their services. The main focus of your role will be sourcing new leads and setting up meetings/events in your allocated region to expand the brands outreach.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Setting and executing account development strategies and targets for each Customer/Vendor account
- Ensuring all processing documentation is completed to a high standard and that all large transactions are pre-screened to check their viability of business
- Building profitable and enduring relationships with new and existing Customer/Vendor opportunities
- Maintaining the database ensuring all Customer/Vendor information is up to date and accurate
- Achieving allocated monthly and quarterly sales targets and KPIs:
o Lead generation and conversion
o Volume and profitability
What are we looking for?
- Someone who can achieve a high level of repeat business through fostering strong, profitable relationships with all accounts
- 5+ years' experience in a sales or sales and management mixed role within the asset finance industry
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and packaging deals to risk
- Experienced in structuring and negotiating complex deals in the leasing industry
- Experience of managing and developing accounts at senior level
- Underwriting exposure and/or experience
- Enthusiastic and effective team player
- Strong networking and relationship building capability
Special/ other requirements:
- Ability to travel as required
- As they are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your positions remit
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business
Basic Salary: £30k-£35k
OTE Year 1: £50k
OTE Year 2: £80k
Field-based role, with the expectation of spending one day per week in the office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small finance house and develop your own accounts in an autonomous manner, making your mark on the business.