|Description:||Telesales and Marketing Assistant|
LOCATION: Elland, near Halifax
SALARY & BENEFITS: Anticipated starting salary is expected to be around £20,000 p.a. with performance bonuses adding a potential 33% to this figure.
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
THE COMPANY: Vita Hardware Limited distributes an extensive range of quality window and door
hardware products direct into the PVC-u, Aluminium and Timber fabrication industry throughout the UK, from our office in Elland and our warehouse in Stoke-on-Trent.
THE ROLE: The successful Telesales and Marketing Assistant's role will include the following:
• Source new customers
• Develop and maintain good customer relationships
• Support Regional Managers
• Process sales orders
• Set up and administer marketing campaigns
• To provide cover for other Admin staff
THE CANDIDATE: We are looking to recruit a Telesales and Marketing Assistant who is highly
motivated and experienced, has general marketing and advertising knowledge, comfortable using relevant software, such as Photo Shop, skilled in electronic marketing campaigns and using data-bases. The person we are seeking is likely to have experience in Telesales/Account Management and Administration roles, including using Word, Excel and Outlook. The candidate should have a successful sales track record and have a good professional telephone manner, as well as being a team player. This position is open to a career minded individual with a desire to progress further in an expanding organisation.
Key experience essential for the Telesales and Marketing Assistant based in Elland, near Halifax:
• Will live within a commutable distance of Elland, near Halifax
• Will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role or environment or have transferable skills to carry out the role
• Will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• Any experience with Adobe Photoshop would be desirable but not essential
Does this sound like you? If you have these qualities and wish to join a growing company for the Telesales and Marketing Assistant position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.