|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000 Annual|
|Description:||About the Business|
This is a grocery and convenience item delivery service, targeting mainly students but also local residents. Orders are placed through their app and they deliver to their customers within 28 minutes. The business launched in the United Kingdom in September 2018 and will be operating across 8 cities in September 2019. They are opening a number of additional warehouses throughout the country over the next 12 months and require a strong team to support their ambitious business growth.
You will be responsible for overseeing the marketing activity for the service, developing the marketing strategy both offline and online. You will be comfortable working with other areas of the business to drive sales in a fast moving market, and be creative in your marketing approach. You must be comfortable working with KPI's, and have a hands on attitude to implementing the strategy.
The role will involve travel within the United Kingdom as the service grows into a national business over the next 12 months & must be comfortable working within a start-up business.
- Plan and implement the marketing strategy for the United Kingdom
- Build relationships with university student unions
- Be responsible for all elements of the digital marketing with a focus on social & email
- Improve the company's website with relevant content and updates
- Manage & develop advertising opportunity within the app
- Conduct market research with our customers to help inform business decisions
You will be a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to make the next step for your career. You should be ambitious and be looking to take on more senior role and grow with the business over the next 12 months.
What you will need
- Ability to demonstrate how you would design and implement a marketing strategy in a fast moving space
- A good work ethic
- Prepared to commit to a fast growing start up
- 1 - 2 years experience within a Marketing role with social media / email experience
- Comfortable delivering KPI's
- Outstanding Attention to detail
- Happy to travel throughout the United Kingdom
- Self-motivated & proactive
- A relevant degree (Preferable but not essential)
- Experience with tradeshows / events (Preferable)
What you get out of it:
- Be part of an exciting ambitious tech business with an exceptionally fast growth rate
- Good rate of basic pay
- Opportunity for growth and progression with the business